Common sense of tyre maintenance
Routine maintenance of tyres
Good tyre maintenance work, timely discover and deal with the problem, for maintaining the normal technical condition of the tyre, extending the service life is very important. Routine maintenance of tyre owners should do the following "five ground":
First, the ground check air pressure. To meet the standard tyre pressure, check air pressure to prevent tyre damage caused by abnormal pressure. Pressure is too low, will tyre deformation, a sharp increase in tyre temperature, carcass soft, resulting in unusual tread wear, tyre cord in the loose, broken, cracked or carcass grind a bad shoulder. The tyre pressure is too high carcass cord force increases, the flex resistance decreased, resulting in grinding crown, crown explosion, abnormal tread wear. At the same time, and equipment tyres due to uneven pressure overload caused by damage to a single tyre.
Second, the ground check tyre temperature. To maintain normal fetal temperature, especially in the summer to pay special attention to traffic, to avoid tyre tyre temperature rise caused by increased internal pressure, fatigue, exacerbated cause a tyre blowout.
Third, the ground dug stones. Vehicle to frequently check and remove attached to the tyre tread between the pebbles and debris, so as not to squeeze the tyre tread groove running in the gravel bottom of the base plastic stab in the flex under the action of the rubber extension of cracks along the wound.
Fourth, the ground check wear. Ensure that the tyre tread depth remaining depth of the proposed, if it is found tyre tread wear ditch logo appears, it should be replaced immediately to prevent the risk of tyre. Should also be spare no tyre sidewall inspection, if there are abnormal fetal side of the convex or serious scratch, you must stop using so as to avoid damage caused by serious accidents continue to expand.
Fifth, the ground plug hole. During the inspection, appear on the tread compound found in the small Zhakou, able to do so as far as possible be filled with raw rubber to prevent sediment intrusion cord layer, resulting in an empty bar phenomenon.
Tyre on the road a few issues that need attention
Good driving habits and vehicle tyres will help to ensure good use of state, here to give you some tips to extend the service life of the tyre:
1, not speeding. Speed too high will increase the tyre flex, resulting in excessive heat and accelerate tyre wear and shorten life.
2, in the car to run them, should try to avoid hard acceleration, emergency braking and sharp turn, not only the mechanical properties of the car itself is bad for tyre life and disadvantages. If repeated hard acceleration, emergency braking and emergency steering is not normal driving, can cause rapid tyre deformation, uneven tread wear, tear longitudinal grooves, the tyre internal temperature rises, easy to puncture.
3, following the maximum load, do not overload. Tyre life depends largely on the size of the load, frequent overloading of the tyre life 20% will be reduced to 50% of the normal life span. Overload also makes the tyre temperature, pressure increase, increased fatigue of rubber and cord, likely to cause delamination.
4, on the road to avoid potholes or obstructions.
5, to avoid hitting the road Yashi, Yashi Parking Do not get on the road.
How correctly to the tyres
"Pressure is the tyre's life," a direct impact pressure is normal to tyre life, so in order to reduce operating costs and the performance of the tyre can give full play, in the inflated tyre must pay attention to the following:
(1) driving car trains will have to wait after the tyres heat plus gas, because traffic will increase when the tyre temperature, and pressure impact.
(2) to check the valves. When combined with valves and valve core is not flat, there is the phenomenon of protruding recessed and other defects are not easy to inflate and the amount of air pressure.
(3) inflatable should pay attention to cleanliness. The air filled with water and oil can not prevent the deterioration of rubber inner tube damage.
(4) inflation should not exceed the standards too much, and do not travel abroad because of the long-term inflation and too much can not be inflated. Due to excessive over-done too much will lead to cord, causing the strong decrease of tyre life.
(5) inflatable operation carefully. Inflatable lips before the dust should be wiped off the valve, do not loose valve core. After the application of pneumatic valve lather wipe the mouth, check for leaks. If the leak will have a row of small bubbles. The valve cap will be tightened to prevent sediment entering the internal valve
(6) measured the air pressure inside the tyre must use a standard barometer to test, not just by the eye view, percussion and other experience to judge.
(7) air compressor gauge on the pressure does not show the actual pressure with the same tyre.
(8) even in the case of overloading operation, can not indefinitely increase the tyre pressure. By comparison of the data and the actual results to 12.00R20-18 specifications, for example, even in the case of severe overloading of 12 inflatable pressure is sufficient to play more, can only increase the chance of a puncture.